Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW5441FN-AS-E2 Playback

ala139

n3wb
Reaction score
I am trying to playback recording simultaneously on both channels of a Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW5441FN-AS-E2.

When I select both channels for "motion" recordings, it starts out showing both cameras but one will eventually drop out and not show anything.

The picture I am submitting shows both cameras playing recordings. Also, I am using the Web Login in the picture....I have tried the SmartPSS, but it will only display 1 channel at a time...not both.

I appreciate any insights.

Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW5441FN-AS-E2 Playback.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Playback of Motion-only wont synch as the motion isnt synched on the two channels. If you playback ALL they should synch like aany other 2 channels I would think

Reaction score
I have setup Armcrest in Scrypted and able to add all cameras into the plugin with HomeKit enabled. Streamings are showing fine, however, motions seem not detected. My Dahua apps include DDMS for iOS and SmartPPS for Mac can show notifications the motion events detected but Event and Console logs of the camera doesn't have any incoming event
JJSploit

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I am trying to playback recording simultaneously on both channels of a Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW5441FN-AS-E2.

When I select both channels for "motion" recordings, it starts out showing both cameras but one will eventually drop out and not show anything.

The picture I am submitting shows both cameras playing recordings. Also, I am using the Web Login in the picture....I have tried the SmartPSS, but it will only display 1 channel at a time...not both.

I appreciate any insights.

View attachment 164687
Ive thought more about this, I don’t own one so it’s possible I’m wrong. Have you tried playing full time recording and do they synch and both continue to play?