dahua DH-SD22204T-GN and Autotracking?

kripp

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there!

Im new here on the forum ,but been lurking around for a while :)

This is my first PTZ cam,Is it possible to use any kind of autotrack in Blue Iris ?

I`m having it installed in my front/driveway of the house and would be nice to have it auto track so i can see if someone and who is knocking my door =)

Thanks in advance

TiChucker

n3wb
Reaction score
That camera doesn't have the auto tracking feature in the camera, and I don't belive blue iris has any sort of auto tracking feature in software.

Best you could do is set preset positions in the camera and have alerts trigger the camera moving to a new position.

Is this your only camera on the front of your house? It doesn't have built in IR illumination and will be basically useless at night unless you install some IR sources as well.

kripp

n3wb
Reaction score
Thats what i thought,Im having 3 other dahua cams with IR,Drive was is lit up with led lights under night so it works fine.

Do you know if its possible to move it to,lets say 2-3 diffrents posistions and then back "home" ?or is it just to 1 preset and then back home?

thanks for the input.

TiChucker

n3wb
Reaction score
I've got a few of the same model camera, I have one that has 15 presets right now, I think you can set way way more.

kripp

n3wb
Reaction score
hmm ok, i only find "move to preset" under Trigger,Where i ony can choose 1 preset.I might missing something..? :)

kripp

n3wb
Reaction score
any idea how to stay (delay) on preset 1 x amount of time, while i have "when triggerd move to preset 2".

Or any other good idea/tips on how to use the PTZ cam to the fullest :)