Dahua DH-SD29204T-GN-W Quick mount bracket

Dahuag

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I have a Dahua SD29402T and I am searching for the quick mount installation bracket (attached). Has anyone found a vendor that sells similar items. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
googloing SD29402T showing no results. Are you looking for a junction box?

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
for this mini-ptz, all mounting options are through the PFA-103 mount (adding PFB for wall or ceiling), while able to cover the whole 360 field). The 133mm falls a little short/larger than most available junction boxes (not sure if that is what you are looking for). In my case, for some custom mounting, I may use my jig saw and self-tapping screws

Attachments

Last edited:

Dahuag

n3wb
Reaction score
for this mini-ptz, all mounting options are through the PFA-103 mount (adding PFB for wall or ceiling), while able to cover the whole 360 field). The 133mm falls a little short/larger than most available junction boxes (not sure if that is what you are looking for). In my case, for some custom mounting, I may use my jig saw and self-tapping screws
Hello thanks for the reply. I did something similar (PFA103 with additional custom mounting) and seems to work. However, for anyone interested that needs the official part Dahua France was kind enough to provide the PN number of this quick mount which is 1.2.41.16.0217.