Dahua DMSS app notifications

Slice

n3wb
Reaction score
My camera supports tripwire and it seems it also starts recording when the tripwire is triggered.
Sadly my DMSS app only seems to work with 'movement detection'

Is this a known issue?
It would be pretty nice if this feature worked because it's way more specific when something actually enters my property, instead of just movement.

Not sure if this is the right sub forum, but i've only seen a blue iris sub forum. So i figured to post it here.

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi,

If it works with GDMSS it should work with DMSS as well.

I see you're from Belgium and the problem might be that you didn't choose the correct event due to (very!) Poor translation of the app, of course depending of what language you run.

I run my phone and and app in English but when I help customers setting upp the app in Swedish I barely understand the different events - due too poor translation.

So, general solution is running the app in English (or Chinese!).

Slice

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

If it works with GDMSS it should work with DMSS as well.

I see you're from Belgium and the problem might be that you didn't choose the correct event due to (very!) Poor translation of the app, of course depending of what language you run.

I run my phone and and app in English but when I help customers setting upp the app in Swedish I barely understand the different events - due too poor translation.

So, general solution is running the app in English (or Chinese!).
Hmm that's weird, i used the same alert in DMSS but it's a good tip to just use the English translation.