Dahua door station help

Mule

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm seeking advice on a persistent issue I'm facing with my Dahua door station not appearing on my NVR.

Here's the equipment I'm working with:

NVR16PRO16P-I3
7 x VSIPP-8DIRMG-I2 (with plans to add more cameras later)
INTIPRDSG - Door station
INTIPMONGBL - Monitor

I set everything up a couple of months ago, following the manuals and tweaking settings to suit my preferences. The door station functions well – it rings, transmits sound and video, etc. The monitor is also working fine. However, I've spent the entire day trying to figure out why the door station won't show on the NVR.

Despite several resets, different configurations, and extensive Googling, I'm at a loss. The door station appears in the NVR's camera list with a green tick in the status column. When I add the camera to the NVR, it displays a red circle and the message "failed to find network host."

I've attempted using different IP addresses for the monitor, changed my router IP address to 192.168.50... and back, and tried different passwords. Unfortunately, I can't access the web page login for the door station, and pinging it is unsuccessful.

I'm reaching out to see if anyone has any guidance or suggestions.

Here are the IP addresses:

Router: 192.168.1.1
NVR: 192.168.1.194
Door station: 192.168.1.108
Monitor: 192.168.1.155
Computer: 192.168.1.89

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have a door station or NVR but have a question regarding those IP addresses you listed all being in the same subnet, particularly the door station with the default of .108...... Are the cams plugged into the POE ports of the NVR or a POE switch?

If so, they should be on a private subnet as served by the NVR and would not be on the same subnet as the NVR's LAN IP.

Last edited:

Mule

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't have a door station or NVR but have a question regarding those IP addresses you listed all being in the same subnet, particularly the door station with the default of .108...... Are the cams plugged into the POE ports of the NVR or a POE switch?

If so, they should be on a private subnet as served by the NVR and would not be on the same subnet as the NVR's LAN IP.
Hi TonyR,

You are 100% correct.

IP address changed but I still can't connect to the intercom cam.

New IP address below

Router: 192.168.50.1
NVR: 192.168.50.194
Door station: 192.168.1.108
Monitor: 192.168.1.155
Computer: 192.168.50.89