Dahua DVR0804-1F-U-6 Hybrid DVR

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Does green laser disable a PTZ camera? It is kind of an odd question but someone was doing that around here and my camera doesn't want to find the network. There may be more than a green laser involved but I'll check that tomorrow.
Not that I've heard of.
If anything maybe it could damage the sensor, running at a higher power, but I don't see how it could fully knock it offline.
I happen to have a green laser, but not necessarily a cam I'm willing to sacrifice. :lmao:

RIPE

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Maybe it just needed a reboot. The ZyXEL switch shuts off when it is in the wrong position. The PTZ is running again, maybe not perfectly but until tomorrow morning and I'll take another look. Zook, your one year anniversary here is coming up; thanks for the help!

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe it just needed a reboot. The ZyXEL switch shuts off when it is in the wrong position. The PTZ is running again, maybe not perfectly but until tomorrow morning and I'll take another look. Zook, your one year anniversary here is coming up; thanks for the help!
Oh damn, wonder if I'll get apresent? :lmao:

And no worries. Keep us posted and hopefully we can help you get everything perfectly.