Dahua EXPERT? Educate me! -- I'd happily pay $$ as you'd save me $ and time to help.

TrumanHW

n3wb
Reaction score
I have just posted a BUNCH of posts...

If you can take each question I've posted (and their sub-questions):

Tell me which ones you can truly and unambiguously articulate in precise detailed answers to
Which you cannot
Which you can provide half or partial answers for
The number of SEPARATE things you can PROVE I'm doing wrong, overlooked, misunderstand...

Provided this isn't a violation - let's work out a price for your expertise.

Time is money... and I'd bet MANY of you know tons I don't, but also have no reason to waste the time edifying me.

I'd like to provide a FAIR priced reason for you to feel compelled to answer the posts I've made.

I apologize in advance if I don't understand and require more explanation... but I'm an EAGER student who desperately wants answers and quickly.

Provided it's "sanctioned" - if I can afford your time ... lets get down to it. I believe experts deserve $. And I'm asking a s••t ton of questions.

Hell, you guys are willing to bid on your services! Thanks

Sincerely,

Truman

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi Truman,the best way to learn is to read and read and read some more,eight months ago i knew nothing about ip cameras now
i can sort my own stuff out and never to pay some one to sort my network out.
why not employ a local business to set your system up it would be a lot easier then they could show you how stuff works in the nvr set up
and how to add mics and how to turn them off,there are many excellent knowledgeable minds in this forum read there posts first,ask them nicely and they will help you

Reaction score
i second this as well. I'm willing to pay a small consulting fee for my system design .

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
2nd the local business route, majority of the local security camera businesses are still family owned/small business (just steer clear of big names) that helps out your local economy.

a starting point might be here:

Dahua Wiki