Dahua Face Detect labels...

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My camera does do face detect (AI model), but the label shows gibberish. Anyone had this problem?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by gibberish, do you mean date, time, or random number?

My camera does do face detect (AI model), but the label shows gibberish. Anyone had this problem?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Hope someone here can shed some light on this, not sure how to address that. Do you have a screenshot? Also, did you configure face detection in camera UI settings, perhaps by selecting the parameters you want the face detection to list?

Random characters,not English Chinese.

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hope someone here can shed some light on this, not sure how to address that. Do you have a screenshot? Also, did you configure face detection in camera UI settings, perhaps by selecting the parameters you want the face detection to list?
UI set to display Expression and Gender on the settings. and the label brackets indicate where the label data should be, but the metadata shows only the random characters. The Target bracket is green showing recognition, but otherwise no useful info is displayed.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah, thanks for elaborating. :) Hopefully, someone can actually shine some light on this. Have you tried asking Andy, assuming you bought this setup from his shop?

UI set to display Expression and Gender on the settings. and the label brackets indicate where the label data should be, but the metadata shows only the random characters. The Target bracket is green showing recognition, but otherwise no useful info is displayed.