Dahua from HD Security Store on Amazon.com

RonK

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi ... I recently bought a Dahua dome camera on Amazon. Sold by HD Security Store. What I got was a box labeled 'color ip camera' no name Dahua and a white camera, again, no logo, nothing. I'm wondering if this is a cheap knock off. Resolution seems to be good and no problems with operations but do all Dahua cameras have their logo on them? Thanks.

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I tried them once and got a firmware hacked camera from China. When I posted my discovery on the Amazon review. they took it down.

ServiceXp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not really sure how they should look, but boxes for the 2 that I purchased from Nelly's looked like this (Box).. The camera look like what you've described.

Attachments

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Almost none of the Dahua cameras come in Dahua boxes. The 4K I ordered from China, I was told says Dahua on the camera if I minded. I said I did not mind, and the box came in a box that
said Dahua. HD security store is very close to my house and I have even been in there to buy something that my regular store did not have. They are a legitimate store and I would not worry
about your camera that you got from them.

Tomscave

n3wb
Reaction score
I've ordered lots of Dahua cameras and NVR's from HDSecuritystore and updated them with Dahua firmware. None of them have the Dahua logo on the cameras, NVR's or the boxes they came in.

andyk1

n3wb
Reaction score
I've order through security cam store myself and received the same cam's in different boxes also. plain Ip cam boxes and ones that have the dahua logo that looked original. All the cam's are identical and update to dahua firmware. I could not tell the difference other than the plain where a little cheaper.

karmadhi

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've bought from them (cameras, NVR) and the cameras are real Dahua and the firmware's updates works just like they're supposed too. The thing is most of the Dahua cameras are without logo, it's just Dahua sales policy. You don't have to worry, the store is legit, I've talked to them before over the phone, and they're a serious business with good tech support also.