Dahua Gdmss push nofication problem. Need help

dudi33

n3wb
Reaction score
gdmss plus app for vto2000 push nofication Won't working I do step by step in dahua web site guide. Someone have any idea? Maybe need more configuration to do in vth Config or vto web services. I also do enabled on P2P function in "web services vto" I see the camera vto on gdmss app I can open remote door access. But when vto make a call no nofication work. I'm Working with "new services server 2.0" and "Sip 2.0 Frimware VTH" thank you

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
gdmss plus app for vto2000 push nofication Won't working I do step by step in dahua web site guide. Someone have any idea? Maybe need more configuration to do in vth Config or vto web services. I also do enabled on P2P function in "web services vto" I see the camera vto on gdmss app I can open remote door access. But when vto make a call no nofication work. I'm Working with "new services server 2.0" and "Sip 2.0 Frimware VTH" thank you
You don't need P2P for the push notifications to work. But start with the beginning:
1) when ringing on the VTO, does the VTH work or not? If not, your initial setup is wrong and you have to start over
2) did it work with the stock firmware (instead of diving into the SIP world)?
3) did you subscribe to your VTO within the gdmss app
4) if all the above is positive, then we need:
a) full network diagram (ip addresses) including firewall rules
b) full list of screenshots VTO
c) full list of screenshots VTH
d) full list of screenshots gdmss settings

Thank you!
CC

Antori91

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm a new user of this Dahua intercom. I've installed it two weeks ago. I've tested gdmss plus and gdmss lite Android Apps. ONLY the LITE version get the push notification in my environment.

dudi33

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm a new user of this Dahua intercom. I've installed it two weeks ago. I've tested gdmss plus and gdmss lite Android Apps. ONLY the LITE version get the push notification in my environment.
You don't need P2P for the push notifications to work. But start with the beginning:
1) when ringing on the VTO, does the VTH work or not? If not, your initial setup is wrong and you have to start over
2) did it work with the stock firmware (instead of diving into the SIP world)?
3) did you subscribe to your VTO within the gdmss app
4) if all the above is positive, then we need:
a) full network diagram (ip addresses) including firewall rules
b) full list of screenshots VTO
c) full list of screenshots VTH
d) full list of screenshots gdmss settings

Thank you!
CC
Thank you for your support and your clear response.
1) VTO ringing work normal with vth
2)work with last sip Frimware Vth I update by myself. The vto came updately from the store. (Because I was old vto broken from water so I buy only the vto unit)
3) have full registered and permission to dahua service in gdmss app

Attachments

dudi33

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you I will try it. Even I work with lite gdmss in the past and the push nofication not work. I will test it again

dudi33

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you I will try it. Even I work with lite gdmss in the past and the push nofication not work. I will test it again
I reinstalled the gdmss lite app version. But still not get any push nofication. Anybody?

Antori91

n3wb
Reaction score
Within the App, did you subscribe to the alarm manager? (see manual extract below)
Capture.GIF

ngaytan

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi to all. I have a similar problem but only with iOS, using GDMSS Plus. Push notifications work great in Android. But in iOS (iphone an ipad) it does not work...
I have checked and activated notifications in the config menu of iphone, but not receiving them.

Funny in one iphone 6S it workd perfect.....
In the new ipads and iphone not working.....
anuy clues? or seen tihs before?

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi, I ran into similar issues when I took iCloud to save settings and migrate from one iphone to another (same type) iphone. Although some settings did came through, I deleted everything and started over from a brand new iDMSS installation. Then all worked well.

Can you try this (uninstall - reinstall) including wipe of application data?

Good luck!
CC

ngaytan

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I ran into similar issues when I took iCloud to save settings and migrate from one iphone to another (same type) iphone. Although some settings did came through, I deleted everything and started over from a brand new iDMSS installation. Then all worked well.

Can you try this (uninstall - reinstall) including wipe of application data?

Good luck!
CC
Hi. I already uninstalled - reinstalled, but no with the wipe fo application data.. Where can i wipe app data?
Thank You!!

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi. I already uninstalled - reinstalled, but no with the wipe fo application data.. Where can i wipe app data?
Thank You!!
What I meant:
  • check in iCloud that iDMSS is not backuped
  • go into "settings - general - storage" and pop-in the iDMSS plus. Choose: Clean up followed by a remove program.

Hope this helps!
CC