Dahua gdmss push notification HELP???

Gemni69

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I am having a heck of a time setting up my push notification.

I have installed gdmss plus and gdmss HD on andriod phone and have issues with both app.

My camera are all setup and connected to a PC running smartPSS. The 4 camera are Dahua H2.65 IPC-HDW4431C-A Built-in MIC HD . I have them all setup with trip wire and motion detection. I setup them up for Quick DDNS with dahua and also email alerts. I get the email alerts just fine but i cant get the silly push notification setup on the andriod phone.
I connect to my camera on the mobile app via quick DDNS or Dahua DDNS and same issue.

When I go to alarm manager > Push Config > click on connection (dahua DDNS) > Enable > Go to motion detect > Select the camera > Save and I get Failed to subscribe.

No matter what I try i get the same Failed to subscribe error. Its driving me NUTS.
My SmartPSS on the PC works just fine for motion detection and trip wire. I just cant enable the push on the app.

SOMEONE HELP lol

Any help or info would be great.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
as far as I know push notifications dont work from cameras directly, its only a feature supported by Dahua NVR's

Gemni69

n3wb
Reaction score
dang it.
So its not supported by smart PPS?
Does it have to be dahua dvr or a dvr that supports dahua camera?
I want to install about 12 camera and many dahua dvr are mostly only for 8 channel.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
it has to be a dahua nvr.. I have a 4216-4k and it does push, but before I got the NVR.. there was no push, it needs the NVR for functionality.