dahua intercom vth1550ch and vto2000 (sounds is not working to inside)

RF@

n3wb
Reaction score
Who can help me wich this problem, when we talk outside too inside we hear nothing
For inside to outside is works, the mic en speaker are working well.
Thank for the help

Rf

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello Den Haag!

If you have "tried out" too many settings, VTO & VTH loose their pedals.

My advice: on your VTH, go into settings, note down the ip address and simply delete your VTO device. Then open your browser, enter the IP of the VTO and choose under system - factory reset. That reboots the VTO into default values.

Now return to the VTH, go again into settings, and hoppa, it finds the VTO again. Add it with a nice name, even change the ip address if it falls out your ip address range.

Thén try again to call from outside to inside and reverse. This should work.

If it works, then add your mobile devices (DMSS) to subscribe to the events, not earlier.

Good luck!
CC
PS this debugging is well described in my (2 year old) review [Review] VTO2000A & VTH1550CH & VTNS1060A Intercom Kit

RF@

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello!

Your right! I tried many settings I think you have is right I going to do what you say

RF@

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Den Haag!

If you have "tried out" too many settings, VTO & VTH loose their pedals.

My advice: on your VTH, go into settings, note down the ip address and simply delete your VTO device. Then open your browser, enter the IP of the VTO and choose under system - factory reset. That reboots the VTO into default values.

Now return to the VTH, go again into settings, and hoppa, it finds the VTO again. Add it with a nice name, even change the ip address if it falls out your ip address range.

Thén try again to call from outside to inside and reverse. This should work.

If it works, then add your mobile devices (DMSS) to subscribe to the events, not earlier.

Good luck!
CC
PS this debugging is well described in my (2 year old) review [Review] VTO2000A & VTH1550CH & VTNS1060A Intercom Kit

RF@

n3wb
Reaction score
i have read your story, maybe is the password what you describe ?too many numbers