Dahua IP Camera 3MP IPC-HDW4300C need ali source w/english firmware

james99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good source on ali for the above camera with english firmware? I have tried to search, but find nothing. In fact, one listing had "Chinese firmware" printed on the web page of this camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

jcams

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I guess not.. they didnt ask for any money.. I am curious if at the end of the year ill get some kind of bill from the gov lol

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When I order from China, I get a customs bill a couple of months later from Fed Ex.

stefaand

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
here you have to pay the taxes to DHL before you can get the package.

tmonney

n3wb
Reaction score
How much does it cost for customs I was thinking about ordering five cams that are $100 each at the ali each store and $200 if I order from dealer in US
I don't want to give uncle same all my savings

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My 300$ order by DHL from a couple months ago, no bill or anything yet.

rtfclb8

n3wb
Reaction score
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1282343 bought 8 from this guy about 3 weeks ago.. took about 10 days to get them.. but i upgraded to ups expidited for like 20$ more
Hi JCAMS, This sounds very tempting. Any regrets? Is it full blown English firmware, or is it "custom" English firmware? What version do they come with, and have you tried upgrading any of them?

Thanks for posting, I'm ready to pull the trigger on these.

jcams

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Im not real sure of what version firmware they are running.. i would have to look. As far as true english or hack im not sure either.. They are working fine though :) havent tried to update them.