Dahua IP Intercom: VTO3211D-P2 & VTH2421F issues with config

Georginho

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi good people of Forums,
This is the first attempt with Dahua IP intercom of myself, and unluckily, i do have some issues.
VTO3211, upgraded to 4.400.0000000.3.R, after upgrade I can't change the buttons configuration. I have the 2-buttons type unit, and the webfig don't give me possibility to change that option from 1-button. Im on win10, tried with Opera, IE, Chrome, Edge - nothing worked.. Except from that, everything works fine on that software - calls are received, i can use the electric lock, etc.
Before it have had software V4.300.0000004.0.R. I have had different issues on that software, so decided to upgrade - for example sometimes calls weren't received on VTH, or the lock wasn't opening.
I have tried to restore configuration from older software version - and it helped with two buttons, instead of one, but since then I have issues with calls and lock, like on older software.
I would like to create brand new config, start from scratch, but those buttons... ;(
Any hints on how to change the amount of buttons somehow different then via webfig?

Best regards

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi good people of Forums,
This is the first attempt with Dahua IP intercom of myself, and unluckily, i do have some issues.
VTO3211, upgraded to 4.400.0000000.3.R, after upgrade I can't change the buttons configuration. I have the 2-buttons type unit, and the webfig don't give me possibility to change that option from 1-button. Im on win10, tried with Opera, IE, Chrome, Edge - nothing worked.. Except from that, everything works fine on that software - calls are received, i can use the electric lock, etc.
Before it have had software V4.300.0000004.0.R. I have had different issues on that software, so decided to upgrade - for example sometimes calls weren't received on VTH, or the lock wasn't opening.
I have tried to restore configuration from older software version - and it helped with two buttons, instead of one, but since then I have issues with calls and lock, like on older software.
I would like to create brand new config, start from scratch, but those buttons... ;(
Any hints on how to change the amount of buttons somehow different then via webfig?

Best regards
VTO3211D-P V4.4 firmware has some problem.
can not choose 2 button and 4 button.
you need use V4.3 firmware is better.
VTH2421FW-P unlock fail, you need open VTO web page, check access contrl unlock time.
The default is 15 seconds, It means to unlock again after 15 seconds interval
hold-on press set button ----888888-----VTO config ---- password , check VTO password is correct? if incorrect, will unlock fail.