Dahua IPC-HDBW1200E zoom issue

mtobeery

n3wb
Reaction score
hello guys ,

I have multiple HDBW1200E Cameras , by default the camera zoom in , there no option to zoom out , i even tried to find a firmware maybe to find an option to zoom out but didnt find any .

i opened the camera hoping to find a zoom button but still got nowhere .

is there a way to fix this ?

thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All of the specs I read for that camera state it is a fixed lens, dome-style camera...NO optical zoom.

Perhaps you are using an app that digitally zoomed in when your mouse cursor was hovering over the live image and you inadvertently scrolled the scroll wheel on your mouse or ???

mtobeery

n3wb
Reaction score
All of the specs I read for that camera state it is a fixed lens, dome-style camera...NO optical zoom.

Perhaps you are using an app that digitally zoomed in when your mouse cursor was hovering over the live image and you inadvertently scrolled the scroll wheel on your mouse or ???
im using Dahua NVR + Smartpss , i have over 150 Cams installed , but have zoom issues with this model only

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
+1^^.
Either you have the model # wrong or there's a misunderstanding of it's features. :idk:

mtobeery

n3wb
Reaction score
is there any where i can get a firmware to this model ? they are replacing all this model so i think its worth it to give firmware a try

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A firmware update is easy, except for when it isn't because your camera cannot be updated...

It is best to obtain any firmware updates from the vendor you purchased it from so that you do not run into issues. Any firmware you find here or elsewhere is obviously proceed at your own risk. We have many threads here where someone tried an update with a firmware they found on the internet and bricked their camera.

Many units being sold are Chinese hacked cameras that will either brick or go into Chinese upon updating. Some vendors will be upfront and tell consumers that as part of their website, but many do not or the consumer forgets...here is one such example....

1614546148413.png

mtobeery

n3wb
Reaction score
its ok we they are getting rid of this model so its worth it to give firmware a try , i tried alot of website and cant find anything , even if i brick one of these its not big deal