Dahua IPC-HDW4231EMP-ASE Re-doing the wires at Plug - Sending / Receiving Video - Need help.

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
For some reason i found my Dahua IPC-HDW4231EMP-ASE offline, and traced the problem at the camera wire connector outside.
Looks like one of the wires inside the cam plug (female) was lower that the other ones. I tried to fix it but with no luck. All the plug was connected okay and waterproof.
So at this point to save the camera i have cut down the cable and i have few wires witch kind threw my off how i should connect them to my new female RJ45.
See attached wiring if you can pin point out how i should connect them.
Appreciated.
@EMPIRETECANDY
2021-12-30_8-27-18--2.jpg
IMG_4268.JPG

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have in the past, connected a RJ45 connector to the 8 wires and used a RJ45 coupler to connect the other RJ45. It was on a Maxone IP camera and luckily the cameras wires matched the correct coloured standard B Ethernet cable.

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I see,
Looking at the colors of the wires on the Dahua cam, i can't match the wires as colors are different with the regular rj45 cable.
Dahua cam has this color wires as u can see in the picture: Yellow, orange, blue,gray,brown, violet.
And the regular rj45 has quite some other colors, few can match but...
2021-12-30_12-22-19.jpg

Found this articel here about Dahua wiring cameras ,will have to try it out and see what happens.

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I see,
Looking at the colors of the wires on the Dahua cam, i can't match the wires as colors are different with the regular rj45 cable.
Dahua cam has this color wires as u can see in the picture: Yellow, orange, blue,gray,brown, violet.
And the regular rj45 has quite some other colors, few can match but...
View attachment 113936

Found this articel here about Dahua wiring cameras ,will have to try it out and see what happens.
Sorry I didn't look at the pictures beforehand, so my reply was not that helpful.

If your able to see which cable went to what pin on the female Ethernet port of the camera (the one I presume you have cut off). You may have a chance to match the 8 cables. Tricky work. Good luck.

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't look at the pictures beforehand, so my reply was not that helpful.

If your able to see which cable went to what pin on the female Ethernet port of the camera (the one I presume you have cut off). You may have a chance to match the 8 cables. Tricky work. Good luck.
No worries.