Dahua IPC-T5442TM-AS random "no signal" in Blue Iris

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have the other system up, but it is not any newer. I have it on the same vlan as the cameras to see if that helps. Oddly, since I got it up and running, the other instance has not had any drops. It has only been a few hours, so it is too early to tell yet.

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok, well I just had 1 no signal on both systems for the cam in question. I am guessing it is a camera related issue or my config (imported settings into the other system). I will see if I can install one of the dahua cams on my other switch for testing. Then I can rule out the switch being the problem.

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In almost a week with both systems running, there have only been 2 no signal alarms on the camera. Previously I was getting 6 or more per day. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

jazzy1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In almost a week with both systems running, there have only been 2 no signal alarms on the camera. Previously I was getting 6 or more per day. Any thoughts?
wondering if you ever figured this out. I have an Omada setup. Getting lots of no signals on an Dahua 5231 cam. I noticed the sd card seems screwed. I can’t reformat it in the cam and can log shows tonnes of “hot swap” messages. Do you have anything like that happening ?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
wondering if you ever figured this out. I have an Omada setup. Getting lots of no signals on an Dahua 5231 cam. I noticed the sd card seems screwed. I can’t reformat it in the cam and can log shows tonnes of “hot swap” messages. Do you have anything like that happening ?
Replace the SD card. Be sure to use a good card such as Samsung Evo Plus card.