Dahua iPhone control

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi y’all,

I was hoping to get some help / feedback I’ve got the dahua DMSS app and use it for my 4K 4chnvr.
My issue is if I want to control my ptz SD52C225U when I use the control buttons it get stuck.
If I select pan right it will just keep going in circles to the right, I can go left but then it keeps going left until I reset the camera (hard reset).
Any ideas how to solve this issue or remotely access the nvr from my iPhone to control said camera?

msnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi y’all,

I was hoping to get some help / feedback I’ve got the dahua DMSS app and use it for my 4K 4chnvr.
My issue is if I want to control my ptz SD52C225U when I use the control buttons it get stuck.
If I select pan right it will just keep going in circles to the right, I can go left but then it keeps going left until I reset the camera (hard reset).
Any ideas how to solve this issue or remotely access the nvr from my iPhone to control said camera?
If the IDMSS iPhone app isn’t working for you can try the FLIR Cloud app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

random101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On another note I don’t think my smart plan works. It lets me pick up a preset channel but can’t let me select a channel