Dahua Lechange bug thread

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm going to attempt to start a Lechange bug thread. Maybe it can help us sort out some of the issues ourselves.

-Note: Hardware, Platform ( Android or IOS ) and any issue you are having.
-Please be sure you have the most current Lechange App version before submitting any bug.

Current android version :

Updated
April 21, 2018

Current Version

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dahua 5216-4ks2 / Android :
App connects to NVR fine but once the app is closed and re-opened it states "offline" logging into easy4ip.com shows that the NVR is indeed connected.

Dannyboy83

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I run Lechange app on Xiaomi Note 4 and three of my HDBW1320E cameras are connected through NVR2104S2. My problem is that I never receive messages for motion detection to my app. Consequently I do not receive push notifications. They are not incoming to the app. On gDmss app it works and I get propper notifications and alerts to mobile. I have all devices latest updates and active motion detection on the cams. I can also see the records on NVR throug the app but no messages appear. Any suggestions? Thank a lot

Neptune

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a big problem
I scan the code, it works on the laptop properly, the next day he says me offline!
but I can still watch the recordings, but not the direct (because offline)
for information: I did a reset of NVR Dahua, and I have the latest version of frmware
who can help me

Dannyboy83

n3wb
Reaction score
I had this offline issue too, besides the messages issue mentioned above by myself. When i tried to solve the incoming messages problem I reset the cameras and nvr into factory preset (yes, it's pain). After this offline issue in Lechange app disapeared and now again connects, but not solved incoming messages issu. I recommend u to factory reset. However i would appreciate the solution for messages.

Pmedicj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I like this thread and I hope we can invoke some improvements. I recently was experiencing some issues on IDMSS after an update and I documented the issues, took some screen shots and sent them to Andy who in turn let his people know and low and behold 2 days later they came out with the bug fixes and updated the app.

As for the Lechange app.....It seems most do not approve but I like the app itself. Video and audio streaming overall is more fluent has better quality and the UI is more friendly than IDMSS in my experience. I would probably use Lechange as my primary app if they updated some features.
The biggest feature Lechange is missing is the ability to go to "PTZ presets" for example, If I manually control my PTZ I cannot go back to a preset that has my IVS rules. I have to log into IDMSS, the web UI or my NVR to go to a specified preset.