Dahua Mobile Camera video sample

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is true! Purchased a device that connects to mobile networks for data access, and it only works with AT&T. I'm on Verizon.. AT&T wanted a small fortune to get a single data line SIM card. I can tether it to Wi-Fi just fine, but no stand alone use. I have not found any devices out of China that work with Verizon, come to think of it
you won't find any devices from china that work on vzw. As for AT&T, their MVNOs should work too on most devices unless they're actually locked to only AT&T.

Kevin Penney

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
you won't find any devices from china that work on vzw. As for AT&T, their MVNOs should work too on most devices unless they're actually locked to only AT&T.
I guess I'm outta luck then because all my business and family lines are with Verizon, and it's too costly to get a data only SIM with AT&T..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I'm outta luck then because all my business and family lines are with Verizon, and it's too costly to get a data only SIM with AT&T..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
AT&T MVNOs are much cheaper than AT&T. If you want something that works with VZW the network component just needs to be something that works with VZW. You can use an NVR from china that you hook up via etherent or wifi to something that works on VZW.