Dahua newbe questions...

JGr!

n3wb
Reaction score
You can pull it from the NVR web interface as well.
How can I do that? I haven't find out yet... NVR is DHI-NVR5216-4KS2 and it's running on V4.001.0000006.1, Build Date: 09-07-2021.

JGr!

n3wb
Reaction score
How can I do that? I haven't find out yet... NVR is DHI-NVR5216-4KS2 and it's running on V4.001.0000006.1, Build Date: 09-07-2021.
Answering myself... After googling a while I notice that something is missing from my web interface, and I end up trying win 7 and iexplorer and there it works... tools are missing also in win firefox and edge...

This feature seems to need plugin to work, and there's no way to make it work under linux :screwy:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, these things are sensitive to the browser. Internet Explorer is what is was designed around and functionality is lost using other web browsers...

Some people have had success with Pale Moon. YMMV

JGr!

n3wb
Reaction score
About ten yars have gone, since IE developement was stopped, and we are still strugleing with IE and plugins :rolleyes: How long does it take to get fully rid of those plugins and operating system dependecy?

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
About ten yars have gone, since IE developement was stopped, and we are still strugleing with IE and plugins :rolleyes: How long does it take to get fully rid of those plugins and operating system dependecy?
Well, lessee. Flash did not exactly disappear overnight.. and they're STILL only TALKing about deprecating Java :blankstare:

How long will M$ leave IE in their OS? Apple's latest OS (v11.x) no longer supports a large number of older printers (some models are not that old) AND they no longer have backward compatibility for 32-bit apps. That was is a big dark cloud for a lot of folks.