Dahua NVR 2108HS-I2 not recording on motion or alarm

tigers

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Dahua DHI-NVR2108HS-I2 with 1 Dauha Doorbell camera and 5 more Reolink POE cameras (different models, 2 RLC520A, a couple of RLC-410, and a wifi E1 outdoor). I setup everything pretty quickly and without issue, I'm just struggling to get the Reolink camera to record on motion.
The NVR features AI movement recognition for up to 4 cameras, indipendently form the camera. The setup is pretty cumbersome, but I managed quite easily to set the Dahua cam to trigger recording both from itself and form the Reolink cameras, so I believe I did everything correct, BUT the Reolink cameras just can't trigger recording: I can see the walking man icon on the screen everytime there's a movement detected so I know for sure that the NVR is detecting correctly movement from the cameras but recording won't start. Also the cameras are recording just fine if I set the to always record, so everything is fine also on that part. It's just the "start recording" that is not triggering.
I Also tried to setup a record on alarm schedule, setting the whole image as alarm zone, but still no recording.
What can I be missing? I was thinking of some incompatibility with the Reolink cameras but they work fine, they get recorded and the motion is in fact detected correctly...

sehgal0789

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I wanted a little help.Can you please tell that is there any live audio option in the display settings of NVR2108HS-I2 as you own this model.Thanks and regards.