Dahua NVR 4108HS monitor resolution reset

singhg

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I recently bought Dahua NVR model no 4108HS. I was changing the screen resolution somehow I changed the monitor resolution and the monitor doesn"t support that resolution. Now my monitor screen is blank. I even tried to hook it up with the HDMI as well but no success. I have read about doing hard reset from the motherboard but motherboard does not have the hard reset switch. Can somebody help me to get the screen back. I am able to see the cameras from mobile device.

awonson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@singhg, Log into the NVR's IP address using Internet Explorer on a desktop computer or laptop. After logging in, go to the menu option called Display. On that screen you will see an option for Resolution. Set the resolution, eg 1920x1080, click OK and log out. Then go to your NVR and log into it and you should now see your screen. (My instructions assume your NVR have the version 4.0 GUI.)

singhg

n3wb
Reaction score
@singhg, Log into the NVR's IP address using Internet Explorer on a desktop computer or laptop. After logging in, go to the menu option called Display. On that screen you will see an option for Resolution. Set the resolution, eg 1920x1080, click OK and log out. Then go to your NVR and log into it and you should now see your screen. (My instructions assume your NVR have the version 4.0 GUI.)
Thanks it worked. I really appreciate your help, I was searching to fix this since this afternoon.

Jasmin

n3wb
Reaction score
But i never connected my camera to the internet and i don’t know its IP address! Help!!