Dahua NVR - Email setup with Gmail and the changes to less secure apps coming up on 5/30/22...

JesseSR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
GMail is making a major change to their email security settings on 5/30/22, that might break allowing emails from Dahua devices when sending through GMail as things were previously configured, but I found this link earlier today on the Dahua Wiki which was actually just put up within the last 48 hours or so... I haven't tried it, but, it looks like it might work. Has anyone tried this yet and gotten it to work using this newer method posted on the Wiki?

(This page was last modified on 24 May 2022, at 21:41)

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Would be nice if the snapshots worked consistently but they are awfully unreliabe.

Reaction score
GMail is making a major change to their email security settings on 5/30/22, that might break allowing emails from Dahua devices when sending through GMail as things were previously configured, but I found this link earlier today on the Dahua Wiki which was actually just put up within the last 48 hours or so... I haven't tried it, but, it looks like it might work. Has anyone tried this yet and gotten it to work using this newer method posted on the Wiki?

(This page was last modified on 24 May 2022, at 21:41)

This worked for me to get the emails working after google made the change. Thanks!!