Dahua NVR Interface Upgrade

Ballfarm1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, New member here.

I purchased all my gear a few years back and recently moved house, so I'm setting it all up again on the new house and learning all the new technologies etc.

I am running a Dahua NVR ( not sure on what model If you can let me know how to find out that would be great ) It looks like the Dahua NVR4832

and has 32 channels ( 16 anaogue 16 ip ) and no poe ports

with several Dahua and Hikvision cameras,

The Issue I am having is the web interface for the NVR is very clunky and hard to download / replay recorded footage. When watching recorded footage its hard to navigate to specific points in time due to lag. I will attempt to attach a photo of the web interface now:

I have googled the above queries and found that people are upgrading to a newer firmware but they already have a different interface, so the instructions aren't relevant to my interface.

If what I am trying to achieve is doable can anyone advise? Cheers

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
If you bought that a few years ago it most likely looks like a Dahua OEM TRibrid DVR with 16 ip channels. HCVR5432L. It was replaced with the Pentabrid and is a discontinued model. Not sure about upgrading the firmware tho. You might want to check here. ----->Downloads - Camstar