Dahua NVR please login first

temptec

n3wb
Reaction score
So I have this NVR DHI-NVR4432-4KS2 model, and on an specific PC I can´t watch the cameras because this message that I need to login first, and of course I´m already logged in, and its happening with all users on the NVR.

Im using IE to watch the cameras, but with another browser I dont have this problem just with IE, and only in one PC, I can easily watch the cameras in any other PC.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On the "problem" PC have you tied deleting the plug-in (an Active-X file in the Programs list) and then re-installing?

The plug-in exists in the NVR and you should receive a pop-up on the PC when first attempting to open the NVR's webGUI asking you to install it; then after that you may be asked if it's OK to run it.

If no joy, consider resetting IE on the PC, restart IE then perform the above delete/re-install of the plug-in again.

Did you say it's OK on that PC if NOT using IE but using another browser, such as a Chromuim-based one like Google Chrome, Edge or Brave?

temptec

n3wb
Reaction score
I just have deleted the "webrec" files on Program Files and re-install it but it didn´t work, and yes I can watch the cameras on Chrome, Edge etc but there I dont have all the options that I need to watch videos.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just have deleted the "webrec" files on Program Files and re-install it but it didn´t work, and yes I can watch the cameras on Chrome, Edge etc but there I dont have all the options that I need to watch videos.
Did you try resetting IE on the PC, restart IE then perform the above delete/re-install of the plug-in again?