WTS Dahua NVR4416-4K Network Video Recorder

3-phase

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a used Dahua NVR4416-4K network video recorder for sale. I purchased it new from EMPIRETECANDY on April 18th of 2016 for $360 USD.

I used the NVR for about one year and then upgraded to a new NVR5432-4KS2 due to outgrowing the first NVR. The NVR has always worked fine and had no issues. I upgraded the NVR and the power supply with some much more quiet fans to keep it close to my bedroom.

This NVR was used at 4K and 30Hz to display 16 cameras and record in my camera system. This NVR holds four hard drives which is why I purchased it. I wanted more recording capability than the two hard drive models.

I will completely reset the NVR to factory settings and ship to you. Selling for $250 shipped in the continental United States. I am located in the Houston, Texas area.

I saved the shipping box for the new NVR so it will ship in a factory Dahua shipping package with all of the appropriate foam packaging.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

3-phase

n3wb
Reaction score
No hard drives are included. This model has room for four, but all four bays are empty.