Dahua only push notification for one IVS ruler possible?

Reaction score
Is it possible to get only push notifications on my phone for one IVS trigger-ruler?

I have three rulers set in total (ruler #1, #2 and #3). But I only want the notification on my phone for if it triggers Ruler #1.
Ruler #2 and ruler #3 I only want to see in my timeline, when I search for it in playback (yellow mark on the green timeline).

Because now I get push notifications on my phone for all three rulers, I don’t want that.

Cam: Dahua IPC-T5442TM-AS-2.8mm
Recording: 24/7 and IVS rulers on 256gb SD-Card (No NVR at the moment).
Phone: Android Samsung with DMSS app.

Hopefully this is possible and someone can help. Much appreciated.

Reaction score
Ok thats unfortunate. Hopefully this can be implemented in a new firmware someday. Thanks for your reply

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My neighbor has two IVS rules on a camera - One IVS rules sends to email (for someone walking past his house) and the 2nd IVS rule (someone approaching his house) alterts him with the push.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmmm …. Maybe I’m missing some setting….? I’ll have to experiment later today. I know I can set email by rule…

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You should be able to have one IVS rule for a tripwire and another rule for intrusions. So rule 1 is a tripwire and rule 2/3 intrusion, or similar configuration. Then subscribe to your required push notification.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes with different rules like that, 1 tripwire and 1 intrusion, but if more than one of the same type I can’t see a way to do it…..