Dahua problem

Reaction score
Hello everybody..
This is my first time here and actually need some help.. So I hope to help me.
I have Dahua NVR.. I forgot passeord, so i made hard reset from the motherbord.. And then the screen showed to me the NVR Logo and then showed to me this message
(Decode Disable).. I tried to disconnected and reconnected the power, cable hdmi but the issue is the same.. (Decode Disabl)
I hope to help me with this issue..
The pictures for this problem in attachment

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everybody..
This is my first time here and actually need some help.. So I hope to help me.
I have Dahua NVR.. I forgot passeord, so i made hard reset from the motherbord.. And then the screen showed to me the NVR Logo and then showed to me this message
(Decode Disable).. I tried to disconnected and reconnected the power, cable hdmi but the issue is the same.. (Decode Disabl)
I hope to help me with this issue..
The pictures for this problem in attachment
Did you unplug any fans when you opened it up to get to the motherboard? If so are they reconnected properly?

Also, what type of video display is the image from that you posted?
If it's HDMI, you may have to connect a VGA monitor and in the NVR's embedded webGUI configure it to use the HDMI. This is because when you reset it, it is set back to the default which is usually VGA.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Go through the webpage of the NVR via its ip address and turn these on, and then should fix up the issue. Hard reset may broken some settings.

1701243077038.png