Dahua PTZ setup questions

Reaction score
New to the world of PTZ's and a little confused. Spent some time searching topics but not finding what appears to be my issue. I have a 16 Cam Lorex NVR system purchased from Lorex directly; I have recently learned these are actually Dahua cameras and purchased a couple Dahua PTZ cameras and so far everything works and I can view the cameras. I've been trying unsuccessfully to setup a Tour for one of the cameras and not sure what the issue might be. After watching several Youtube videos and some searching I've setup Presets views and those work.

When I try to access the PTZ Menu to setup the dwell times and other functions nothing comes up on the screen; when viewed using the NVR console directly or the LIVE VIEW software using a browser. What am I missing? This is driving me crazy as I'm close to making it work but I'm clearly missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Just found the NVR manual online; it's NR900 series. There is nothing in the manual for adjusting dwell times at each preset location. Maybe this NVR doesn't support that function that I've seen on various How-to videos?? Any thoughts?