Dahua Push... Fixed!

Andydogga

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a 5208 NVR latest firmware and my IVS intrusion PUSH are not working with iOS and DMSS. My question is does SMD override the IVS when it comes to push in the same area? I can get SMD push to work. Another strange thing is I have IVS in my playback timeline but when I search under IVS I get nothing there. I have intrusion alarms in alarm info? Why??
Crazy stuff.
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you using the 2 functions (smd and ivs) at the same time? I mean 2 functions for same camera?

Last edited:

Andydogga

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Are you using the 2 functions (smd and ivs) at the same time? I mean 2 functions for same camera?
Yeah, I think I can see why I’ve had notifications in alarm info because I’ve had that box ticked. Still doesn’t explain why no IVS push or log under IVS search

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Kyou better use one function for each camera. Ivs or smd not both. On dmss are you add the nvr via account or local?

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Disable smd function and stay with ivs and try again

Andydogga

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have resolved the problem. I had no push initially so first step was upgrade the NVR via the online upgrade and this worked well. Problem remained so I had a spare 5442-ZE and tried that, push worked on any and everything! (Same firmware as my non working fixed lens 5442. So I deleted the fixed 5442 from the NVR, defaulted it via the web GUI and re added as a fresh camera. Hey presto everything came to life.
So 1. Upgrade firmware
2. Default and try again (only default camera worked for me)