Dahua push notifications

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've installed plenty of CCTV systems however no customer has asked for their cameras to send push notifications to their mobile till now.

I've already used 3 different nvrs on-site with no luck.

I changed to a re branded dahua nvr 6 ip cameras. I'm using idmss plus and have set a schedule on the nvr to detect motion and send push alerts to mine phone at specific time frames midnight to 6am and 10pm to midnight.

My main issue is I'm getting the push notifications all day. These need to only come at the selected time which is when the shop is closed.

Can anyone help that has been installing dahua or setting up push notifications for a while?

My profit on this job is quickly dwindling!

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I dont think you can schedule that, just close the app outside those hours and they wont get pushed?

Reaction score
I dont think you can schedule that, just close the app outside those hours and they wont get pushed?
There is an option to schedule times and the previous suppliers even said it could, but i spent ages trying to get it to work. I was told the dahua would be able to do it but unable to get it to at certain times so i figured i would go with the more popular brand and see if it works.
I guess closing it during the day shouldnt be too hard. It would be even better if you could set a schedule to open and close the app at certain times!

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are other apps for that, tasker for example can open/close apps on a schedule im pretty sure.

the schedules are for local events/recordings, I dont know if they have any impact on the mobile app's ability to register them.. I wouldn't think they do with the way the schedules seem to work.