Dahua quick search on event

ipcamgeek

n3wb
Reaction score
NVR expert,
Do you know if Dahua's NVR US version NVR54A16 (or non us version 5416) has the ability to let user to do a quick search for an event that was recorded in the continuous video?

I saw from another thread that Hikvision's " ... HDMI/VGA interface playback timeline gives the ability to see both continuous and motion events, and will fast view in between the motion events. ..."

Thanks for your help

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
SmartPSS, you can right click and start instant replay.. it brings up the last 5mins of video instantly.

you can also leave motion detection enabled while recording continuously, and it will flag the timeline anytime something on screen moves.

Attachments

ipcamgeek

n3wb
Reaction score
So if I have a Monitor and mouse connected to the NVR directly, it does not have the features like you describe? My plan is to put a monitor, mouse and Keyboard (in Room A) connected directly to the NVR (which is in Room B) using converter thru Cat5 cables.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yeah it should.. I dont have a monitor plugged into mine at the moment.. just accessing it remotely, but everything you can do remotely you should be able to do locally.