Dahua Sanctions

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
If that happens it would be painful for the DYI end user but in the business world we just move on to different camera makers. I never put all my eggs in one basket, I have been slipping in some Uniview Cams here and there and been really liking them so far and they are not priced too bad and very good quality.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
This is a politic topic, I have been to the muslim area in China this Aug. there has many cameras on the street, this is the fact. But most Muslims working and living well with other guys, they are very kind to others , and have a very small part of them because of bad education, they use violence to ruin the peace of the area, our Gov spent too much money at this place to make it's a safe place. I think the gov is doing the right thing, right now West of China is the safe place, our culture is safe is more important than anything else. Cams just as a tool to watch out the criminal, not weapon.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Dahua has won nearly a billion dollars of Xinjiang human rights abusing projects Total security spending for XJ i think around 20-25billion, include devices and security guy's cost. So 10billion is not real

and the Chinese government has largely blocked out foreign video surveillance manufacturers inside of China for years. This totally not right, we can see many Sumsung, GE, or BOSCH, at our subway and bank ,school. The only reason is those sell too high price and market decrease DAY By day.