Dahua SD1A203T-GN Live View and IVS issues

pb11186

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have two of the cameras mentioned above and have been trying everything to resolve my issues.

1st. One camera will not show anything in the live preview. Not sure why. Shows up fine when logging into the NVR.

2nd. My other camera will not let me draw any tripwires. I have 10 trip wires set up on my first camera and want to add some for my second. It lets me create one, but when i go to draw the line, nothing shows up. I am doing this through the camera using chrome pkug in. This is what i did for my first camera last year and worked perfect.

3rd. My ivs notifications do not work. Was working for a while ago through gdmss plus app and idmss but now we arent getting notifications. So i set up email notifocations via my nvr, performed the email test and everything passed. But when i walk around in my yard, the notifications are not being sent. The trip wires are working because they are getting logged on my nvr.

My nvr is a 4108 4ks2

Thanks in advace!!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

JordanZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Nothing but problems with IVS notifications for me after recent firmware updates. They used to work with no problem, and then were sporadic, and now I don't get them at all in the app. In looking on the NVR, they are all recorded so it's just not pushing to my phone. Several other people have posted with the same problems.

pb11186

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Nothing but problems with IVS notifications for me after recent firmware updates. They used to work with no problem, and then were sporadic, and now I don't get them at all in the app. In looking on the NVR, they are all recorded so it's just not pushing to my phone. Several other people have posted with the same problems.
Hey. Hows the IVS working? Mine still isnt.

pcunite

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I know it sounds counter intutitive, but I had issues too. The fix is to perform a hardware reset. Hold down the reset button for 30 seconds.

pb11186

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I know it sounds counter intutitive, but I had issues too. The fix is to perform a hardware reset. Hold down the reset button for 30 seconds.
On the NVR? What wasnt working dor you, that is now after the hardware reset? I cant even use the playback function anymore either.