Dahua SD1A404XB-GNR and iDMSS Plus - Pausing IVS

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've got the deep IVS setting switched on on my Dahua SD1A404XB-GNR with 4 rules for line crossing ..sometimes I get literally dozens of alerts when people are stood around talking or if it starts to rain...I'd like to limit the alerts but there doesn't seem to be a setting for this on the camera..my next option would be to temp switch off the alerts via the IOS phone app...but I can't see an option through iDMSS plus...am I missing something ?

I have BI also but not for this camera as its too much of an extra load on my server

msnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've got the deep IVS setting switched on on my Dahua SD1A404XB-GNR with 4 rules for line crossing ..sometimes I get literally dozens of alerts when people are stood around talking or if it starts to rain...I'd like to limit the alerts but there doesn't seem to be a setting for this on the camera..my next option would be to temp switch off the alerts via the IOS phone app...but I can't see an option through iDMSS plus...am I missing something ?

I have BI also but not for this camera as its too much of an extra load on my server
To selectively turn off certain cameras from alerting you go to Home>Messages>(make sure you’re on the envelope icon) tap the “Bell” icon>Select your NVR>Select which alert your want such as AI for tripwire or Motion Detection>Deselect the camera. IMG_9928.jpgIMG_9931.jpgIMG_9930.jpgIMG_9929.jpg

To turn them all off temporarily on your iPhone go to Settings/Notifications/iDMSS Plus/Allow Notifications = Off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ahhh ok thanks I don't use notifications like that I use email alerts, is there anyway to temp switch off the email alerts for IVS ?

msnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ahhh ok thanks I don't use notifications like that I use email alerts, is there anyway to temp switch off the email alerts for IVS ?
I don’t know. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk