Dahua SD22204T-GN 2MP?

David9723

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Did a search and could not find any sample video from this model, i like that it is small and PTZ but no IR. Is there any other PTZ that are small with IR?

Dal1as

n3wb
Reaction score
I have these placed on my front and back 2 story eaves and they are decent. They are out of direct sunlight which is a must for a dome. I also have LED lights for most of my outside lighting and just keep them on all night and they have a decent picture. I have not seen anything similar hence why I got them. They have good day video, decent night video with outside lighting, not going to read a license plate or get a picture perfect image at night but good enough for what I use them for.

David9723

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any chance of a daylight screen shot? I just wonder how it compares to a Hikvision 3mp cam.

Dal1as

n3wb
Reaction score
Super busy right now but if you look at the screen shots in Nayrs thread they are very similar.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I tested this camera with a unit with external ir, so for what it is worth you can look at what it does in the dark (not much without IR or normal lights)

See: Thoughts on this mains powered IR illuminator

I did not do much daytime recording yet, as i am quite busy during daytime. And we hade the winter season here and weather is not very nice.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
There are also enough clips on youtube

Daytime indoors:

Daytime outside:

Night time:

David9723

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks i bought this camera should have it first of Feb.

David9723

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yeah it was free ship from aliexpress. Wish i could it get it in 3 days. :)