DAHUA SD29204T-GN-W

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi all

Has someone some informations of this Dahua product please ?

SD29204T-GN-W | Dahua Technology
Quality ...etc...

Can this product be mounted outside or not ...?

I am looking for a very small PTZ dome with IR if possible

Thanks

BICK

pitts15

n3wb
Reaction score
no, they are indoor cameras. But I put two cameras under the roof outside and they are working fine. One -w and one normal. The -w does not support PoE!
Great Cameras
Rainer

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Bick this one is similar without ir though it does see ir.It is an outdoor model. SD22204T-GN | Dahua Technology
But you might want to take a look at this one, it cost more but has a lot more zoom and excellent night vision. SD49225T-HN

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks very much for all reply ! I will look at SD49225T-HN but it can be mounted outside ?

Thanks

BICK

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks for the links Nayr , are you happy with it during all this time ? (SD29204T-GN)
No problem that the camera is outside ?

With candy on aliexpress why price are so cheap ? its real dahu products ?? here in France I can multiple X 3 for same product ... !

Thanks very much

BICK

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have it in the kids bedroom now, outside I had it protected from the elements it was not exposed but it lasted over a year w/out issue before I upgraded it.

yes its real, thats pretty typical spread for imported vs domestic, Andy dont have to sell it for 3x the cost to keep him self full on wine.

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
After upgrad did you have problem or not ?

Thanks

BICK

gregbert

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
By upgrade, he's referring to that he replaced it with a better model (in the outdoor location) and now has it in the kid's room. Not that he upgraded the item itself.

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
By upgrade, he's referring to that he replaced it with a better model (in the outdoor location) and now has it in the kid's room. Not that he upgraded the item itself.
Thanks for the light :)

BICK