WTS Dahua SD49225T-HN 2MP 25x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I recently just purchased a Dahua SD49225T-HN 2MP 25x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera from Andy at Empire.

I should of done more research and kinda did an impulse buy but this camera is too big for where I am wanting to put it.

I only took it out of the box and connected it for like 10 minutes. Other than that it was never mounted/installed. I just received the camera 2 days ago.

Asking $350 shipped to anywhere in US. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bubs

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You still have would take 250

Bubs

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks but it is listed new for $332 with a warranty from Andy that is why I offered $250 $332-$80 = $252 I thought it good offer to allow you to break even without hassle international shipping. Sorry to have wasted you time

MarcW

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ok, does it come with a mounting bracket? so for example can I mount this on a pole or a wall of a steel warehouse or do I need to order the mounting kit for those situations?
also, I don't have POE+, do you have the ethernet power injector box with it? Or would I need to order this separately.

thanks for your speedy reply before :)

Marc

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
ok, does it come with a mounting bracket? so for example can I mount this on a pole or a wall of a steel warehouse or do I need to order the mounting kit for those situations?
also, I don't have POE+, do you have the ethernet power injector box with it? Or would I need to order this separately.

thanks for your speedy reply before :)

Marc
Marc,

Yes it does come with the mounting bracket! See attachment.

For the POE+ I bought Amazon.com: BV-Tech POE-I100G Gigabit Single Port 30W PoE Injector (Black): Computers & Accessories

I bought a different camera so im using the injector or I would send it with the camera :)

Attachments

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And I'm in Palm Coast, FL. So if you bought the camera you would get it in like a day :D