Dahua SD59225U-HNI.... HP pro curve Poe+ Connection

Reaction score
Yes. You can also verify this by the over current counts on the switch. It will count up over current when it resets. Increase the voltage and the over current counts will stop. Simple electronics voltage goes up amps go down.

Reaction score
Also use the value setting and high priority. I'm not at home to actually look what the verbage is on mine.

WTFG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks finally works, I spent many hrs I just needed the right person for help !

WTFG

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey screwonbudnik20 does your auto tracking work? I have messed with mine for months and tried every setting possible with little luck.
If yours is working how is your set up?
It seems mine when its zoomed out it will track slow moving people, but in my yard at 50 feet or less it does little.
Thanks

m00st

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. I just ordered on of these. I've outgrown my 8port poe+
Haha, exactly the same here. With the camera's and some Unifi stuff, 8 POE+ ports didn't cut it anymore ending up with powersupplies scattered across the home again. This J9624A should get me sorted. Mine was a bit more expensive as I am in Europe, but still very cheap compared to new equipment. Thanks @screwonbudnik20 for the tip!

danimal86

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@screwonbudnik20 is there anything else you changed in the switch other than just the power delivery for a ptz camera?

I just pulled my old switch and installed this guy. The interface is nice and its cool to see that during the day, the ptz pulls about 11w at ide and the other stationary cameras pull about 4.