Dahua SD59430U-HNI INSTALLED

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Is that one of the mounts Dahua made that wasn't quite perpendicular ? Could be just the picture, but the cam doesn't look level. Nice cam though !

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Is that one of the mounts Dahua made that wasn't quite perpendicular ? Could be just the picture, but the cam doesn't look level. Nice cam though !
Yea i have 2 of these mounts both dahua and the same . Seem to have a little curve to them.

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yea i have 2 of these mounts both dahua and the same . Seem to have a little curve to them.
Probably the best fix is to stick a pipe inside in the mount and bend it perpendicular. I have the same camera and had to shim the mount. You would think they would fix the mount by now. Keep the bushes trimmed!

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Probably the best fix is to stick a pipe inside in the mount and bend it perpendicular. I have the same camera and had to shim the mount. You would think they would fix the mount by now. Keep the bushes trimmed!
I assumed its like that to give you a better upward viewing angle as they only go 15°up. I could be totally wrong but i iike the extra ° viewing it provides

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, they were deemed defective earlier this year by Dahua. But if you don't mind, that's all that matters. ;)

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Actually, they were deemed defective earlier this year by Dahua. But if you don't mind, that's all that matters. ;)
Hahaha doesnt affect the quality

Last edited: