Dahua SD6AL830V-HNI

Cheryl

n3wb
Reaction score
We couldn’t be happier with our new cam! The
Dahua SD6AL830V-HNI is awesome! There is so much to learn about it, but we’ve had it running for a couple weeks and we love it! Thank you so much Andy! :)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We couldn’t be happier with our new cam! The
Dahua SD6AL830V-HNI is awesome! There is so much to learn about it, but we’ve had it running for a couple weeks and we love it! Thank you so much Andy! :)

Lol, this is one of the most expensive 4K PTZ from dahua, actually i haven't test this one before. Thanks for your video.

Reaction score
@Cheryl Can we get before-and-after comparison of your old setup comparing with the new?

The pictures from the new one are really great. How does this camera do at night?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheryl

n3wb
Reaction score
Hopefully I copied the link correctly and below will be a video with previous cam and not the new one.

The cam does great at night. Our previous cam was unstable with the stream, this one is solid.

reverend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wow now that 1/1.7" 4k sensor has fantastic quality.

I've just had a read up on the Tehachapi loop too - amazing that it was built 150 years ago - those trains are huge!

Where I live in the UK our trains are tiny and like toys in comparison.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Wow now that 1/1.7" 4k sensor has fantastic quality.

I've just had a read up on the Tehachapi loop too - amazing that it was built 150 years ago - those trains are huge!

Where I live in the UK our trains are tiny and like toys in comparison.
Lol, UK space is very small, US is bit huge space, so the train always long! same here in China, lol.