Dahua UK resellers

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
does anyone know where I can buy a NVR5208-8P-4KS2 in the UK ?, thinking of ditching HikVision as sick of issues and now that hikvision is no longer selling to public.

thanks.

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
haha, tried them all, all saying trade only :(, they are distributors not resellers.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Any reason you are not going down the AliExpress route? Is it purely warranty?

andyblac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Any reason you are not going down the AliExpress route? Is it purely warranty?
been stung before, cam arrived faulty, merchant not answering me now, had to resort to credit card claim back.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
been stung before, cam arrived faulty, merchant not answering me now, had to resort to credit card claim back.
@EMPIRETECANDY runs a shop on Ali that most folks on here have been ordering their stuff from for awhile now. You can PM him on here and he'll do it through PayPal (skip Ali entirely) if that's your preference. He resells OEM unbranded Dahua equipment. Same hardware, just no Dahua logo on it.

If you have any questions about his reputation on here, click on his profile name and check out his participation on the forum here.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY runs a shop on Ali that most folks on here have been ordering their stuff from for awhile now. You can PM him on here and he'll do it through PayPal (skip Ali entirely) if that's your preference. He resells OEM unbranded Dahua equipment. Same hardware, just no Dahua logo on it.

If you have any questions about his reputation on here, click on his profile name and check out his participation on the forum here.
I second that... @EMPIRETECANDY isn't out to make a quick buck! He has been a loyal supplier to a lot of IPCAMTALK members and resolved many issues.. I've purchased ££££'s of items and everything has been A+++++
Don't be shy, give him a try! :wave: