Dahua Visit at Oct.12th and 13th

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Spent two days at dahua headquaters and their factories, shocked by the salves workers(Robot) they have.....The Robot works at dark place to do assemble job, this is amazing and work day and night. Human workers do less and less assemble work. When cameras finished packaged the robot will lift the box to the warehouse. Aha, can't take pics, but i take this one, they connect all factory with a long hallway, 1.5KM, nice to make some walking there.

1697426327830.jpeg

Here are the pics for their factory, very new and modern. Workers all live inside the factory park, very convenient,The car is dahua leapmotor car, battery one.

1697426464007.jpeg

1697426510354.jpeg
1697426520309.jpeg

1697426531894.jpeg

Last edited:

Nunofya

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Dahua New Headquaters

View attachment 175102

Big Led Welcome at their hobby.

View attachment 175100
NEW Showroom, can't take pics inside.

View attachment 175101

Dahua battery Car

View attachment 175103

Dahua Meeting room
View attachment 175105
View attachment 175104

Dahua Parking Lot(Pic taken on Friday night 8:30)

View attachment 175106
So, I can see them sitting around the table in the meeting room going over @Wildcat recommended changes to the FW, lol.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Automated manufacturing certainly isn't new, but will continue to increase as robotic technologies further advance in development. Thanks for the cool pictures...it looks like they've invested a ton of $$ into their facilities.
yes big companies all the same, good facility and invest a lot on research too.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Is a varifocal with the 1/1.2" sensor on that pole for testing?
Don't be silly they need to shift the 1/2.8" & 1/1.8" sensors for the next 5 years first to build more concertration camps sorry I mean workers accomodation.

duplo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Interesting to see the emergency exit signs are low on the ground.
Australia, New Zealand, USA and other countries have signs the height of doors.

View attachment 175208View attachment 175210

Great to see photos of Dahua manufacturing building, thank you Andy.
on fire you need to crawl on ground, so totally make sense to put signs near the ground.

have fun seeing the high signs when smoke is everywhere.

fire in these large buildings is the most dangerous thing. sometimes these factories have zero windows..

Last edited:

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
on fire you need to crawl on ground, so totally make sense to put signs near the ground.

have fun seeing the high signs when smoke is everywhere.
They're kind of important when evacuating buildings when there isn't blinding smoke everywhere too but ok.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting to see the emergency exit signs are low on the ground.
Australia, New Zealand, USA and other countries have signs the height of doors.

View attachment 175208View attachment 175210

Great to see photos of Dahua manufacturing building, thank you Andy.
Some newer buildings in the U.S. have wised up a number of years ago but they're still in the minority and will be for some time, IMO.

I think the idea to place the exit signs near the floor originated from the airlines....their directional lighting for emergency evacuation have been on the floor of the aircraft for decades. :cool:

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
robots and 1.50m tall worker see signs on ground when there is no smoke :lmao:

so why need 3m high signs ?
Because in many places in North America people pile "stuff" on the floor along walls wherever it may be convenient (for them), and most carry zero regards for the premise of safety & well being of fellow occupants and would not hesitate to cover up the low mounted signs. :angry:

Heck, a local small town bank branch had a table across one of two clearly marked emergency exits and I called out the branch manager on it. They declared it is a great table that they often use for some infrequent yet regular task and there is really no other place to put it. They tried to assure me they will not let it impede their exit should the need arise. Convenience trumps safety :idk:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Because in many places in North America people pile "stuff" on the floor along walls wherever it may be convenient (for them), and most carry zero regards for the premise of safety & well being of fellow occupants and would not hesitate to cover up the low mounted signs. :angry:

Heck, a local small town bank branch had a table across one of two clearly marked emergency exits and I called out the branch manager on it. They declared it is a great table that they often use for some infrequent yet regular task and there is really no other place to put it. They tried to assure me they will not let it impede their exit should the need arise. Convenience trumps safety :idk:
A fire marshall inspection would change their mind on that.