Dahua VTO 2211G-WP

antonis77

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I ve the ip villa door station VTO2211G-WP.
I am using it on an Asterisk system and i am able to register it as an extension syccesfully in my FreePBX.

When i am using the #VTO password# to unlock the door, it is rebooting !!!

anuy idea ?

thewolf56

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi,

I ve the ip villa door station VTO2211G-WP.
I am using it on an Asterisk system and i am able to register it as an extension syccesfully in my FreePBX.

When i am using the #VTO password# to unlock the door, it is rebooting !!!

anuy idea ?
I have the same VTO and am running it on a test bench right now with freePBX. I do not use the door opening function.

However, I am using custom ringbacks to the VTO that can automatically change the ringback to a default or a holiday, event, etc.. I was inspired by this post on reddit that does not have the automatically changing ringbacks, but it does have a macro that can be setup in freePBX using config edit to open the door using DTMF codes.

Hope that helps.

antonis77

n3wb
Reaction score
Ive noticed if i upload a custom tone for opening the door or something else, when i am using a dtmf code to open the door it is rebooting.
If i keep the default its ok!!!

thewolf56

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ive noticed if i upload a custom tone for opening the door or something else, when i am using a dtmf code to open the door it is rebooting.
If i keep the default its ok!!!
That is interesting. I have all sounds disabled in the VTO except for ringback sounds. I thought I had read the custom upload sounds need to meet specific formatting requirements. Did you make sure they are not too big or otherwise meet the parameters?

epi_curean

n3wb
Reaction score
can you share your settings on your vto2211g-wp to be an SIP phone with a 3rd party pbx (eg freepbx)