Dahua Web UI SD Card playback

Rahaboss

n3wb
Reaction score
IPC-HDW5231R-ZE 2MP WDR IR
System Version V2.800.0000013.0.R, Build Date: 2019-12-02
WEB VersionV3.2.1.825578

In web UI under Playback tab - i can only download recorded videos but not directly playback in the web UI. Its not a showstopper for me but somewhat annoying.

Anyone else have the same issue? Is it firmware issue or something else? I've tried using different browser with no success.

Screenshot attached.

Attachments

Andyh747

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm struggling to playback recordings on the SD Card in an IPC-HDW5231R-ZE. The SD Card is showing in the Local tab and is showing almost full but I can't access any recordings under playback - no recordings showing at all. It's set to record on Local for Schedule, Motion Detection & Alarm. The schedule is set to 24/7 every day. Record Control is set to defaults with Auto selected for Record Mode. It's also set to record Main Stream.
However under Playback no recordings show at all yet the SD Card shows data is being recorded as it's showing almost full (green bar almost fills bar). It's also set to overwrite so should just keep recording as it fills up.
Any suggestions as to why I can't see any recordings? If it matters the camera is connected to an NVR for recording but just wanted to access the recordings on the SD Card out of interest. Is playback via the cam GUI disabled when connected to an NVR?

Edit:
Also noticed if I refresh the page with the SD Card capacity shown the used amount increases showing that data is definitely being recorded onto the SD Card.

Last edited: