Daily Smart Report

godfree1963

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just subscribed to Sentry Smart Alert for Blue Iris, really like what I've seen so far in the Daily Smart Report message.

The only thing I would like to see added to the Daily Smart Report is an option to download the clips and images so you can save them for future viewing offline. I've been doing it manually but it shouldn't be that hard to add a link so you can download them all at once.

varghesesa

Sentry Rep.
Reaction score
Just subscribed to Sentry Smart Alert for Blue Iris, really like what I've seen so far in the Daily Smart Report message.

The only thing I would like to see added to the Daily Smart Report is an option to download the clips and images so you can save them for future viewing offline. I've been doing it manually but it shouldn't be that hard to add a link so you can download them all at once.
Sentry does not have any clips to download, all we have is one image associated with each clip in your BI clip list. On the roadmap, we plan to add more filtering capabilities to BI so you can see just clips associated with human activity. That filter I believe will provide the list of clips you are looking for without having to download anything.

-- Sam from Sentry