Dead Cat Discovered on Dirt Road

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I noticed a dead cat on the road that runs through our property this morning. I had seen it hanging around the past few weeks. We have also been getting recordings of coyotes at night during the last few days. I'm guessing it was a victim of a coyote and that the turkey vultures will soon discover it and make a quick meal of it. Recorded with a Huisun Mini Bullet PTZ camera.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
coyotes around here would never leave that much behind, mebe a few bits of fur and a tail.. thats all they left of mine and I cought em in the act of eating mine :(

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
coyotes around here would never leave that much behind, mebe a few bits of fur and a tail.. thats all they left of mine and I cought em in the act of eating mine :(
A vulture is devouring the cat remains as I type this. It is not a pretty site. :numbness:

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
With a dead animal on a road I'd usually guess humans first. No way to search back and see what did it?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
With a dead animal on a road I'd usually guess humans first. No way to search back and see what did it?
I looked through the recordings and didn't see anything. There is very little traffic on that dirt road. It leads to a single house. They don't drive that fast when they use it. I had seen that cat sitting in that spot earlier. I may post some of the "highlights" from yesterday when the vultures found it.