Death Threats from Drunk Meth Head Resolved Temporarily

scott492010

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My Brothers girlfriends Ex husband who is a stalker, alcoholic, etc decided to pay me a visit after threatening to blow my brothers head off. He came at night drunk and drinking with his girlfriend most likely high on meth. I called the sherriff cause i dont feel like i am white trash. He ended up being charged with Driving while under the influence, using weapons while intoxicated, aggravated menacing, improperly andling firearms in a motor vehicle knowingly transport under the influence. He and his girlfriend both had open containers and drugs were found on their person. also paraphanalia. Awaiting lab test for charges to be made. He had his parents bail his 30 something ass out of jail the next day.This is his fifth DUI in ohio. nobody seems to really care.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
trying to sneak out of your driveway with lights off!

scott492010

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@scott492010, I have to hand it to you..if it had been me, I'd be the one being detained: the cops would be trying to determine where he was at the time I shot him.
trust me i want too real bad. while i was loading my shells the only thoughts i had was how fucked up it is that i have to be concerned with being detained. Earlier that eveniing while eating i had taken a drink and swallowed some air. my chest and throat was still hurting when he showed up. i really didnt want to be in handcuffs with my chest hurting.... plus he has been stalking his ex wife .....which i find creepy on multiple levels.... so i figured strategy was my best option for that moment.

scott492010

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It took the sheriff deputies exactly 9:58 to get there. Thats how much time his ex wife had when he was talking her kids into letting him in the house repeatidly.