Deepstack + Push Notification and Alert Macros

vantechno

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I have setup deepstack and BI - works a treat (still needs a bit of tweeking).

What I am struggling with however is adding the “person, 88%” to the push notification.

How can I add the type of detection to the push notification?

A6AA6A42-0538-425B-BE74-8188A8C85262.jpeg
Thanks.

Last edited:

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
&MEMO is a great addition, but I have noticed something (at least for me), if I do a &CAM,&MEMO I get the camera name and then something like "person:85", but if I flip the order around &MEMO,&CAM, I get "person 85%" then the camera name. So the "85%" is only showing the actual % if the &MEMO is the first in the list. Is it just me or am I doing something wrong?

Also, "FEATURE REQUEST": can we have a new &XXX for just the object TYPE? ie. person,car,dog that does not include the percentage? This would make things a bit more flexible. Right now via Node-Red I have Alexa announcing "PERSON 85% BACK PORCH" and with out a TON of string manipulation just have her say "PERSON BACK PORCH". I can split that pretty easy to end up as "PERSON DETECTED AT BACK PORCH". The percentage is great, but would be even better if it was separate!

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I agree, I'd love more granular macro variables for AI-provided data that we can use in alert actions. In addition to the existing &MEMO, new options like these would be nice:

&AI_SUMMARY = Car (91%), Person (67%), Dog (92%)
&AI_OJBECTS = Car, Person, Dog
&AI_OBJ_01 = Car
&AI_OBJ_01_CONF = 91
&AI_OBJ_02 = Person
&AI_OBJ_02_CONF = 67
etc...

I prefer the object names in Title Case format (or the option to choose) as well as confidence percentages in whole numbers, without a percent sign or leading colon, so we can build the alert text to our liking.

Send an email to the BI support support@blueirissoftware.com with your feature requests. The more people who request something, the more likely it'll get added.

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I agree, I'd love more granular macro variables for AI-provided data that we can use in alert actions. In addition to the existing &MEMO, new options like these would be nice:

&AI_SUMMARY = Car (91%), Person (67%), Dog (92%)
&AI_OJBECTS = Car, Person, Dog
&AI_OBJ_01 = Car
&AI_OBJ_01_CONF = 91
&AI_OBJ_02 = Person
&AI_OBJ_02_CONF = 67
etc...

I prefer the object names in Title Case format (or the option to choose) as well as confidence percentages in whole numbers, without a percent sign or leading colon, so we can build the alert text to our liking.

Send an email to the BI support support@blueirissoftware.com with your feature requests. The more people who request something, the more likely it'll get added.
Great ideas. I wish there was a bug tracker of some sort, like a git repo except without the code. I know Ken's a bit old fashioned, so email's probably where he'll stay.